Hard Reset MOTOROLA E11
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E11? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E11? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E11? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E11?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E11. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E11 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- Open Main Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK.
- After restart handset will be ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA E11)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.