Hard Reset MOTOROLA E1120
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E1120? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E1120? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E1120? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E1120?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E1120. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E1120 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu.
- Then find Settings and go to Security options.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Confirm by pressing left Softkey.
- Let the device restart, it will take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA E1120)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.