Hard Reset MOTOROLA E2 ROKR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E2 ROKR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E2 ROKR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E2 ROKR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E2 ROKR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E2 ROKR. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Linux settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E2 ROKR will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is switched on.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Confirm Erase/Reset then Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK.
- Success! after restart device will be ready to use.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA E2 ROKR)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.