Hard Reset MOTOROLA E310
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E310? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E310? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E310? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E310?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E310. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E310 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on.
- Now go to Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK.
- Device must restart now, after that you can use your device.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work