Hard Reset MOTOROLA E375
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E375? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E375? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E375? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E375?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E375. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E375 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is switched on.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Confirm Erase/Reset then Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK by pressing left Softkey.
- Success! after restart device will be ready to use.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA E375)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.