Hard Reset MOTOROLA E390
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E390? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E390? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E390? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E390?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E390. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E390 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Cell phone has to be switched on to perform this operation.
- Open Main menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(Default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Then Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Confirm by pressing left Softkey.
- Then device must restart to succeed operation.
- Done, handset is ready to use.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA E390)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.