Hard Reset MOTOROLA E6 ROKR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E6 ROKR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E6 ROKR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E6 ROKR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E6 ROKR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E6 ROKR. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Linux settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E6 ROKR will be as new and your Intel XScale core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start process. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Yes to confirm operation.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA E6 ROKR)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.