Hard Reset MOTOROLA E770v
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E770v? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E770v? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E770v? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E770v?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E770v. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E770v will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Now type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Device must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA E770v)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.