Hard Reset MOTOROLA E895
How to factory reset MOTOROLA E895? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA E895? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA E895? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA E895?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA E895. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Linux settings. As a result your MOTOROLA E895 will be as new and your Intel xScale core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch on handset.
- Start by opening Main menu
- Then open Settings and Security.
- Lock code must be typed in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and accept Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and press left Softkey to confirm.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work