Hard Reset MOTOROLA EM30 ROKR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EM30 ROKR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EM30 ROKR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EM30 ROKR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EM30 ROKR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EM30 ROKR. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EM30 ROKR will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on your device using Power button.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code using keypad. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Now whole operation needs to be confirmed by pressing Yes.
- Phone will now restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work