Hard Reset MOTOROLA EM35
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EM35? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EM35? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EM35? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EM35?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EM35. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Linux settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EM35 will be as new and your SCM-A11 core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start process. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Yes to confirm operation.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA EM35)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.