Hard Reset MOTOROLA ES400
How to factory reset MOTOROLA ES400? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA ES400? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA ES400? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA ES400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA ES400. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 6.5 settings. As a result your MOTOROLA ES400 will be as new and your ARM 11 MSM 7627 core will run faster.
- Please power off the phone.
- Then press and hold Power button + W key + C key.
- Now you will see a yellow exclamation on your the display.
- Press and hold the wipe/erase factory.
- Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA ES400)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.