Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX112 Motokey
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EX112 Motokey? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EX112 Motokey? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EX112 Motokey? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EX112 Motokey?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EX112 Motokey. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EX112 Motokey will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the beginning hold down Power button to switch on the handset.
- Start by opening Main menu
- Then open Settings and Security.
- Lock code must be typed in.(The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and accept Reset Phone.
- Read the warring and press Yes to confirm.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA EX112 Motokey)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.