Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX116 Motokey
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EX116 Motokey? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EX116 Motokey? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EX116 Motokey? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EX116 Motokey?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EX116 Motokey. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EX116 Motokey will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press the Power button to switch on handset.
- Start by opening Main menu
- Then open Settings and Security.
- Enter the Locke Code. The default code is 0000 or 1234.
- Select Erase/Reset and accept Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and press Yes to confirm.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA EX116 Motokey)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.