Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX122
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EX122? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EX122? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EX122? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EX122?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EX122. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EX122 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Go to Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Now type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Operation has to be confirmed.
- Device must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work