Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX124G
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EX124G? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EX124G? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EX124G? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EX124G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EX124G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EX124G will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Restore Factory Settings
- Type in lock code to start process. (The default code is: 0000 or 1234)
- Press Yes to confirm operation.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work