Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX132 Mini
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EX132 Mini? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EX132 Mini? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EX132 Mini? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EX132 Mini?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EX132 Mini. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EX132 Mini will be as new and your Qualcomm ESC6240 core will run faster.
- Handset must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(Default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing left yes.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work