Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX226
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EX226? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EX226? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EX226? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EX226?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EX226. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EX226 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu then find Settings.
- Select Initial setup -> Master reset.
- Type in lock code to start process. (The default code is 0000 or 1234 or the last 4 digits of your phone number. )
- Yes to confirm operation.
- Phone must restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA EX226)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.