Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX232
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EX232? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EX232? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EX232? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EX232?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EX232. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EX232 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Cell phone must be switched on to perform this operation.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK.
- After restart handset will be ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA EX232)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.