Hard Reset MOTOROLA EX300 Canberra
How to factory reset MOTOROLA EX300 Canberra? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA EX300 Canberra? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA EX300 Canberra? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA EX300 Canberra?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA EX300 Canberra. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Brew settings. As a result your MOTOROLA EX300 Canberra will be as new and your Qualcomm QSC6270 core will run faster.
- Cell phone must be switched on to perform this operation.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK.
- After restart handset will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work