Hard Reset MOTOROLA i296
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i296? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i296? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i296? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i296?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i296. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i296 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Handset must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Start by opening Main menu.
- Go to Settings and Security.
- Type in lock code to open Security settings, default code is 0000 or 1234
- Now select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Confirm by pressing left Softkey and follow up on-screen instruction.
- Device has to restart now, it should take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA i296)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.