Hard Reset MOTOROLA i335
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i335? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i335? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i335? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i335?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i335. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i335 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Phone must be switched on to perform this operation.
- Start by opening Main menu Then go to Settings and Security.
- Type in lock code to Security options, default code is 0000 or 1234
- Select Erase/Reset and Reset Phone.
- Read on-screen instruction and press "OK"
- Device has to restart now, so wait patiently.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA i335)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.