Hard Reset MOTOROLA i365
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i365? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i365? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i365? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i365?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i365. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i365 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Please switch on your device to perform this operation.
- Start by opening Main menu then go to Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code for Security options. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Now select Erase/Reset and next on Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work