Hard Reset MOTOROLA i365IS
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i365IS? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i365IS? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i365IS? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i365IS?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i365IS. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i365IS will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Phone must be switched on to succeed this operation.
- Start by opening Menu -> Settings ->Security.
- Enter lock code to open Security settings. (default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and confirm operation by pressing left Softkey.
- After restart handset will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work