Hard Reset MOTOROLA I410
How to factory reset MOTOROLA I410? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA I410? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA I410? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA I410?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA I410. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA I410 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Handset must be turned on to peform this operation.
- Open Main menu then find Settings and Security.
- Enter lock code.(Default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Confirm Factory reset must to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Now handset must reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work