Hard Reset MOTOROLA i580
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i580? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i580? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i580? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i580?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i580. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i580 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings -> Security.
- Type in lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset -> Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation.
- Device has to restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA i580)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.