Hard Reset MOTOROLA i605
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i605? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i605? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i605? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i605?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i605. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i605 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Now open Main menu and select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Device has to restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA i605)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.