Hard Reset MOTOROLA I680 Brute
How to factory reset MOTOROLA I680 Brute ? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA I680 Brute ? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA I680 Brute ? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA I680 Brute ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA I680 Brute . Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA I680 Brute will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to switch on handset.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings next on to Security.
- Type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Factory reset has to be confirmed by pressing left Softkey.
- Phone must restart to finish operation, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA I680 Brute )
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.