Hard Reset MOTOROLA i706
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i706? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i706? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i706? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i706?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i706. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i706 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be switched on to succeed this operation.
- First of all open Main menu and select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code for Security options. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone operation.
- Press left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA i706)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.