Hard Reset MOTOROLA i710
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i710? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i710? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i710? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i710?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i710. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i710 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Phone must be working to succeed this operation.
- First of all from Standby screen open Main menu.
- Select Settings then go to Security.
- Type in lock code to Security settings. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Phone will now reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work