Hard Reset MOTOROLA i730
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i730? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i730? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i730? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i730?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i730. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i730 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Cell phone must be switched on so press Power button.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings and find Security.
- To open Security options type in lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Operation has to be confirmed to do it press left Softkey.
- Device has to restart, it should take less then 1 minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA i730)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.