Hard Reset MOTOROLA i760
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i760? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i760? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i760? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i760?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i760. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i760 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to power off your device.
- Now from Standby screen open Main menu.
- Afterwards select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone.
- Factory data reset must be confirmed to do it press left Softkey.
- After that phone must restart, so wait patiently.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work