Hard Reset MOTOROLA i776
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i776? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i776? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i776? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i776?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i776. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i776 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device, it must be turned on to perform this operation.
- First step is to open Main menu -> Settings -> Security.
- Now type in lock code to open Security settings. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Left Softkey will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Phone must restart, it should take around 30 seconds.
- Done, device after restart will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work