Hard Reset MOTOROLA i836
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i836? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i836? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i836? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i836?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i836. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i836 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Check device it must be switched on to succeed this operation.
- First of all open Main menu and select Settings then go to Security.
- Type lock code for Security options. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset then confirm Reset Phone operation.
- Press left Softkey to confirm whole operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take less then a minute.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work