Hard Reset MOTOROLA i880
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i880? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i880? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i880? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i880?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i880. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i880 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To succeed this operation phone must be working.
- First of all open the Main menu -> Settings -> Security.
- To open Security settings enter lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Then select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset operation.
- After restart device should now work properly.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA i880)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.