Soft Reset MOTOROLA i880
If your MOTOROLA i880 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your MOTOROLA i880 should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Switch off your Motorola device, to do so use Power button.
- Other way is to remove battery for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Put battery back into the device.
- Press Power button until your handset switch on.
- Success! wait for Standby screen and operation will be done.
Soft Reset (MOTOROLA i880)