Hard Reset MOTOROLA i886
How to factory reset MOTOROLA i886? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA i886? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA i886? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA i886?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA i886. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA i886 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure that device is working on.
- Then open Main menu and select Settings -> Security.
- Type in lock code to open Security Menu. (The default code is 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm Reset Phone.
- Let the device to restart, it should take less then a minute.
- Done, device is ready to work on now.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA i886)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.