Factory Reset MOTOROLA i886
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MOTOROLA i886. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MOTOROLA i886.
As a result your Vendor will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 62 MB storage and Li-Ion 1380.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MOTOROLA i886 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start with the phone off, to do it press Power button.
- Now press Volume up and Volume down buttons and then press Call key.
- Then press the Power button while the others keys are still held.
- Follow the on-screen instructions as the phone immediately begins the reset process.
- Done, after restart your device will be ready.
Factory Reset (MOTOROLA i886)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.