Hard Reset MOTOROLA ic402 Blend
How to factory reset MOTOROLA ic402 Blend? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA ic402 Blend? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA ic402 Blend? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA ic402 Blend?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA ic402 Blend. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA ic402 Blend will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To succeed this operation phone must be working, to do it press Power button.
- Afterwards open the Main menu now open Settings and find Security.
- To open Security settings enter lock code. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset and confirm it Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset operation.
- After restart device should now work properly.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work