Hard Reset MOTOROLA K3 KRZR
How to factory reset MOTOROLA K3 KRZR? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA K3 KRZR? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA K3 KRZR? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA K3 KRZR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA K3 KRZR. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA K3 KRZR will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button to start-up device.
- First of all open Main menu next on go to Settings.
- Select Initial setup and confirm Master reset.
- Now device will ask for lock code, type it in. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Left Softkey will confirm operation.
- Phone should start to reboot now, it will take around 30 seconds.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA K3 KRZR)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.