Hard Reset MOTOROLA LEX L10
See the Next method!
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- In the next step go to Menu and choose Settings .
- After that tap Backup&Settings and select Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
- Well done! You have just performed the hard reset opeartion.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.