Hard Reset MOTOROLA M3288
How to factory reset MOTOROLA M3288? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA M3288? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA M3288? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA M3288?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA M3288. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA M3288 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Phone must be working to succeed this operation.
- First of all from Standby screen open Main menu.
- Select Settings then go to Security.
- Type in lock code to Security settings. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Select Yes will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Phone will now reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.