Hard Reset MOTOROLA M900
How to factory reset MOTOROLA M900? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA M900? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA M900? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA M900?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA M900. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOTOROLA M900 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Please press Power button to start-up device.
- Next on open Main Menu -> Settings ->Security.
- To open Security options type in lock code. (Default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards go to Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer,pressing Yes will confirm operation.
- Success! After restart handset will be ready to work on.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA M900)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.