Hard Reset MOTOROLA MB220 DEXT
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MB220 DEXT? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MB220 DEXT? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MB220 DEXT? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MB220 DEXT?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MB220 DEXT. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 1.5 Cupcake settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MB220 DEXT will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7201A core will run faster.
- Phone must be working to succeed this operation.
- First of all from Standby screen open Main menu.
- Select Settings then go to Security.
- Type in lock code to Security settings. (The default code is 0000 or 1234)
- Select Erase/Reset afterwards confirm Reset Phone.
- Select Yes will confirm operation of Factory reset.
- Phone will now reboot, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Success! device is ready now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work