Hard Reset MOTOROLA MB508 Flipside
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MB508 Flipside? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MB508 Flipside? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MB508 Flipside? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MB508 Flipside?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MB508 Flipside. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MB508 Flipside will be as new and your TI OMAP 3410 core will run faster.
- Power button to switch off device.
- First step is to press Volume Down + Power button and hold it at the same time.
- Wait for the Bootloader screen to appear.
- Next on select Factory,to navigate around use Volume Rockers, and to choose options Power button.
- Handset must restart now, after that you can work on your device properly.
Hard Reset (MOTOROLA MB508 Flipside)
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.