Hard Reset MOTOROLA MB511 ME511 FlipOut
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MB511 ME511 FlipOut? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MB511 ME511 FlipOut? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MB511 ME511 FlipOut? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MB511 ME511 FlipOut?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MB511 ME511 FlipOut. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.1 Eclair settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MB511 ME511 FlipOut will be as new and your TI OMAP3410 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the cell phone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- After that, press and hold together: X + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release the Power key when the Motorola Logo appears on the screen.
- When the Android Image shows up on the screen let go of X button.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power button.
- Then select from the menu in front of you "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Enter key to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset Motorola FlipOut How-To - video
Motorola Flipout MB511 Hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.