Hard Reset MOTOROLA MB860 ATRIX 4G
How to factory reset MOTOROLA MB860 ATRIX 4G? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA MB860 ATRIX 4G? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA MB860 ATRIX 4G? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA MB860 ATRIX 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA MB860 ATRIX 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA MB860 ATRIX 4G will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 2 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Down + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the top of the screen select option Androird Recovery, by using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays tap on bottom right corner of the screen (may take a few times).
- If the Recovery Mode won't come up press both Volume Up and Volume Down key simultaneously for a short while.
- Use the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm your choice.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to choose.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
How to Factory Reset Motorola Atrix 4G - video
MOTOROLA ATRIX HARD RESET - ATRIX - MB860 - video
Motorola Atrix MB860 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work