Hard Reset MOTOROLA ME811 Droid X
How to factory reset MOTOROLA ME811 Droid X ? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA ME811 Droid X ? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA ME811 Droid X ? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA ME811 Droid X ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA ME811 Droid X . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.2 Froyo settings. As a result your MOTOROLA ME811 Droid X will be as new and your TI OMAP3630-1200 core will run faster.
- Switch phone off.
- Pull out battery and insert it back.
- Press and hold Power key and Home hard key at the same time.
- Next on press both Volume buttons down together to open Recovery menu.
- Select Factory reset, navigate around by using Volume rockers, and to choose option Power button.
- Done, after restart device will be ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work