How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto C Plus? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto C Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto C Plus? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto C Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto C Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto C Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by turning off the MOTOROLA Moto C by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until you do not see Boot screen.
- Choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Up key and to confirm Volume Down key.
- When the Android logo pops up hold down the Power key and Volume up to active normal recovery menu.
- Use the Volume Down or Up to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- In order to restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Do not interrupt while the process is running. Wait until the MOTOROLA Welcome Panel pops up.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
- As you may notice there isn't any password protection, so you can easily activate your phone.
Bypass Screen Lock in MOTOROLA Moto C Plus - Hard Reset / Format
Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto C Plus - Clear eMMC / Bypass Screen Lock
How to Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto C Plus - Factory Reset Tutorial