How to factory reset MOTOROLA Moto E3 Power? How to wipe all data in MOTOROLA Moto E3 Power? How to bypass screen lock in MOTOROLA Moto E3 Power? How to restore defaults in MOTOROLA Moto E3 Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOTOROLA Moto E3 Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MOTOROLA Moto E3 Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- FIrst of all, switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- After that press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
- While still holding these keys press the Power key for a short while and release all buttons.
- In the next step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume buttons and to confirm Power key.
- When you see an Android logo press and hold Volume Up for a while.
- While still holding the Volume Up rocker, press and release the Power button.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Moto E3 - Format / Restore / Delete Data - video
How to Hard Reset LENOVO Moto E3 - Remove Password - video
LENOVO Moto E3 Hard Reset / Restore / Unlock Screen Method - video